On this episode of Discover Janesville with Yuri Rashkin:
Matthew Hollingsworth is a young local composer writing music for commercials for some of the largest corporate clients in the world. His most notable accomplishment to date has been writing music for the T-Mobil Super Bowl commercial featuring Kim Kardashian. In the last few months, Matthew has also written sound track for Wisconsin Public Television documentary Wisconsin From the Air and stays very busy writing music for a variety of projects. Matthew’s wife Hannah joined him in the studio to talk about the business side of making it in the commercial music business, the numbers game, and the importance of ignoring rejection.
Jennifer Cloute and Colleen Frentzel came to speak about Rock County LGBT support group, and about how it changed their lives. Jennifer shared how important the group was to her personally, during a crucial period of her life, when her husband, came out to her, and then later transitioned to becoming a woman she is today.
Be in the know. Discover Janesville.
Follow the show on Facebook at Discover Janesville with Yuri Rashkin!
This program was brought to you by:
* Janesville Snow Removal: www.SnowRemovalOfJanesville.com
* Southern Wisconsin Building and Construction Trades Council. Learn more at www.swbtrades.org
* The “A” Team, LLC, – Your Facebook professionals.
* “Raising Abel, the Life of Faith” by Ronald Ragotzy, MD.
Read the blog at www.RaisingAbelTheBook.com and follow Raising Abel by Ronald Ragotzy, MD on Facebook.
* United Arts Alliance: Connecting artists, promoting arts. Learn more at www.RockCountyArts.com
Learn more about Janesville Community Radio by going to www.JanesvilleCommunityRadio.com